Sunday, January 31, 2016

When you're a professional pirate.....

You can give these out.

It's a dreaded 'black spot'! 

I found this on the kitchen counter the other day. I knew immediately what it was, but didn't know why it was there. So I asked around and found out that Charles had made it and given it to Hannah.
We all had a good laugh over that one. Charles thought he was pretty clever.

If you don't know what a black spot is, you NEED to watch Muppets Treasure Island. It is a classic. One of our favorite movies and we love to quote it and sing the songs from it. We watched it recently as a family and I guess Charles was annoyed at Hannah for some reason and decided to give her a black spot, or a pirate's death curse! 

Good Things:
Sunday!
Safe return of my hubby from a meeting in Blanding
An upcoming wedding this week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment