Friday, January 08, 2016

Ford @ wk


watching Ford do his thing…
Ford has been working for Emery Telcom for almost 1.5 years now. For the first year he commuted to Moab every day to work there while they brought their services to San Juan county. Now that all the lines are installed clear to Blanding he now works mostly in Monticello and Blanding. He installed new internet service for us over the Christmas break. I snuck a photo of him working out at our pole. He talks about what he does and I have no idea what half the stuff he refers to is, but I'm so glad he has a good job and seems to enjoy it and be competent at it. He has to climb under houses and up poles and other fun things like drive and use a cherry-picker.

I never could picture this kid sitting at a desk for work. I always thought he would have some sort of hands-on trade. Kind of fun to watch your boys become capable, competent men. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment