Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Happy Birthday, Great-Grandma!

My mom's birthday is on Jan 5. It was a really busy day and I didn't get a chance to call her, but I took this funny picture of Kami and texted it to her along with all the lyrics of Happy Birthday.
I love how Kami looks like she is singing. Mom thought it was really cute!
Cute Kami

Mom and Hugh at the Jazz Game the week after Christmas. Aren't they cute?
I sure love my mom and I'm so happy she has found love and friendship again. I am thankful she chose to be a mom and to have me and my sisters and give us such an amazing childhood and raise us with the Gospel. As I look back, my childhood has such a golden glow to it. I know that's because I had great parents, sweet sisters, a wonderful extended family, the Gospel and grew up in a safe place. Thanks, Mom! Love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment