Sunday, January 31, 2016

Goofy

I have some goofy kids. They regularly reinforce that notion and this time I caught a bit of it on camera. I do not know who started this, but at dinner we had some green pepper cut into strips and when someone decided to use a strip as 'teeth' they all decided to do the same. So we had a whole tableful of kids with green 'teeth'.

Aren't they just so special? And photogenic? Yikes!
Soren doing his Grandpa Barton imitation on his lovely sisters, Sadie and Cambria

James doing his Grandpa Barton impression on his own head with the lovely green 'teeth'

Charlie and his 'teeth' 
You just never know what crazy idea will pop into their heads or what they will come up with. 
Dinners at our house are crazy anyway, usually just a movie quote fest. I used to long for some deep serious conversation and discussion around the dinner table but I've given that up. Crazy, chaotic movie quoting it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment