Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Pie face!

We had to go to Spanish Fork for Charles' dentist appointment. It was at 9 in the morning, so we drove as far as Price the night before and stayed at Stacy and Stewart's house. I noticed a stack of games in the corner and one was the new game called PieFace. I mentioned it and before we knew it we had decided to try playing it. I was surprised how simple it was. I thought maybe there were question and answers involved, but, no. You simply pass the machine around, spin the spinner and turn the handles that number of clicks. You never know when it'll release and splat you in the face!
Stacy clicking away...

Charles was much braver than I expected.

Unfortunately, he was the (un)lucky guy this time.

He got it right between the eyes. He was smiling, but then the whipped cream got into his eyes and the tears started. He didn't cry out or fuss but he was done playing this game.

Zoe waiting for the splat

Even Curtis played. Never thought I'd see this!

And he got splatted...

Every time he had a turn! LOL
I got hit twice but have no photographic evidence of it. hee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment