Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's a Blooming Miracle!


I truly can't believe it. After 4 years of dirt, we have a green backyard again!

I can't tell you how much smiling I've been doing at the thought of grass back there again. Smiling, that is, between grimaces from the pain of my sore arms and shoulders from raking up all the blasted rocks that this piece of ground produces.

Here's a picture of the before and after......









Before............








After.............

Sorry this is a day late for Talk about Tuesday, but, ahem, I was rather busy raking rocks.

For more information about Talk About Tuesday, click on it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!! I feel your pain from the two years that we have lived with nothing but dirt. I hope it's not two more! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:29 AM

    your yard looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have lived in our house for 16 months, and although the front yard's grass is growing, we are still waiting on the back. So, I can TOTALLY share in your enthusiasm!! Yeah! Grass! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete