Saturday, October 06, 2007

I'm jumping back on the bandwagon!

I fell WAY off the SHS bandwagon last spring when things started to get crazy with end of school and summer approaching. But I am going to jump back on this week and try to finish out the year. I figure if Lara can do it from her bed(poor girl) then I have no excuses.

I'm going back to the very most basic habit I need and that's

daily personal prayer

I've been almost 100% on evening prayers, but that a.m. prayer thing just doesn't happen as often as it should and heaven knows I need that help throughout the day. I think I'm going to write on the whiteboard on the wall at the foot of my bed, "Did you Think to Pray?" Maybe that will catch my eye as I wake up in the morning.....Can't hurt, right?

Really excited for Talk about Tuesday, as well.

2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet and I can't wait to see you back on Tuesday. Happy prayers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems a bunch of us have been returning to our SMART habits. i just came back after taking the summer off too. good luck with your week - leaving a note where you can see it in the morning is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete