Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Danc-ercise

After pondering the fact that I need to do more to make life fun and interesting for my kids, I think I really surprised them one day when I agreed to play Just Dance with them. Hannah, Charlie and I danced a few times, our favorite is the Ghostbuster dance. Sadie was so astounded she ran and got my phone and took pictures. Probably thought it was a once in a life-time event! I'd say she's probably right, but I'm trying to remedy that. :)
Hannah, Charlie and I doing the Ghostbuster dance



Who you gonna call?






Ghostbusters!



Add caption

Its quite the workout to do Just Dance.
I ought to do it more often...

I think I actually won by points on one dance! Made my day :)

We finally even got Soren to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment