Saturday, February 13, 2016

Montana and Katie's Wedding - At the Temple

I finally got some of the photos taken of Montana and Katie and entourage at the Rexburg Temple on their wedding day. (post written in April but backposted to be with the previous wedding post.)

Montana and Katie with Montana's siblings. As you can tell, the little boys were not too excited about standing in the cold for pictures. Charles pose is classic Charles. Oh, my.

With Mom and Dad

With Grandma and Grandpa Welch

With the Welch clan…Michele, Haley and Justin, Kyle, Nicole and Alyson, Nate and Lori, Allie

I'm so thankful that so many made the effort and took the time to come support Montana and Katie on this special day.

*I should have cropped these pictures but I'm not going to go back and do that. We'll just have to enjoy the pictures of purses and bags and coats on the benches. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment