Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's

We had a low-key Valentine's Day. Seems like that's the case with most holidays around here. I've thought a lot about it and realized that I need to do a bit more to make such days exciting and fun for everyone. There is no reason not to make a few days a bit more special than all the others! Something for me to work on.
We found some cute Star Wars printable Valentine's cards for the boys to use for their classmates. They attached a pixie stix as a light saber and wrote all the names on them. Thank heaven for people who generously share their work for those of us who have no idea how to do such things...
putting classmates cards together
Valentine's was on Sunday this year and I didn't have any plans to do anything special, but we made lasagna and I realized I could throw a red tablecloth on, put red goblets on for the red juice and call it "Love"sagna and make it a bit special.
"Love"sagna

My sweet boys

Two of my girls and the "Love" of my life.
I am so blessed with a wonderful family and I sure LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment