Monday, February 26, 2007

Trying to post some pictures!

Hey, I'm just trying to figure out how to post more than one picture in my blog and also how to put text between them. Can anyone help me out?





Here is S on his first birthday. He was lots of fun that day.




Here he is getting his first haircut.


Here is our addition with the trusses hanging inside the room. They are now upright. Guess I need a new picture.

Wow, it looks like I might have figured this out. I have a couple more pictures to post regarding organization stuff I've been doing, but I'll do that another time.
**update: No, I don't have it figured out, cause I've tried and tried to line that third picture up and I can't get it to move. so this will have to do......tired of messing with it.

2 comments:

  1. Kassie- the only thing that works for me is to create my post in the EDIT HTML, instead of the COMPOSE. That way you can cut and paste where you put the pictures.

    Let me know if that doesn't make sense and I will try and explain further.

    BTW, love the pictures of Soren's birthday! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! I absolutely love the candles on that cake. :)

    ReplyDelete