Saturday, February 17, 2007

SMART Saturday Holiday weekend version

I have been wracking my brain trying to remember if I followed through on any of my habits this week, and I honestly know I did something but can't remember what it was.

It has been such a crazy week with lots going on at the kids school and extra meetings and functions there, that required so much of my time. I think I got in about 8-10 extra volunteer hours this week and C got 5-6. I'm hoping to have a somewhat quieter week next week.

I didn't even get in all my exercising this week, just not home enough......

SO, this week, is just a renewal of all the same old things I'm trying to work on. I think I will have to go back and read what they were, since I'm having a hard time even remembering them.

I would like to get on here one week and report a perfect week...hahaha! Haven't failed til I quit trying.

*update: My brain finally kicked in and I remembered the one organizational thing I did this week. I spent a lot of time Sunday on the computer organizing and catergorizing my pictures. I then burned most of them onto cd's. This is a huge load off my mind. Now I'm not so worried about losing them if my computer crashes. I need to do a bit more 'clean-up' of pictures, deleting duplicates, etc., then delete the duplicates off my camera so I can take new pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Life can be rough at times. Maybe just slow down a little and make some easier goals and habits. Baby steps are the key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:31 PM

    You know, I think that just trying is making me more organized and happier! Even when I don't have a perfect week with my goals...which is most weeks...I have still done better that week than the one before! I bet you are the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I'd love to slow down, but this year it just isn't possible, at least until school is out. My children are in private school and I drive to it 3 times a day(about 3-3 1/2 hours a day) because I have a kindergartener. So I have had to tell myself that for this year, my job is to be the taxi and keep up the laundry and the food. Anything else that gets done, is icing on the cake. So I feel pretty good about what I've accomplished this year so far. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a great project you accomplished! I don't have anything like that done and I should. That's going on my list!

    Have a great catch up week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO need to do that with my pictures. It's one of my biggest fears.

    ReplyDelete