Monday, January 22, 2007

SMART Saturday-a day or two late.....

Didn't get much done last week, can't even really remember what I was going to work on specifically, just organizing some more and my WW.

I had a few off days on WW and ate too many points, but I did exercise 2x. Trying for 3 times this week.

Didn't get anything organized either. Just trying to put out the fires that rage with homework and church etc. Going this week to get some more containers for the bathroom.

Our family's goal this week is to try to get to bed earlier and get a full night's sleep so that we aren't so tired every day.

So my goal/habit this week to work on is:
exercise 3x (already done 1)
buy containers for bathroom closet
get to bed by 10:30

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your goals. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand about how putting out fires gets in the way of our goals....good luck Kassie!

    ReplyDelete