Sunday, December 29, 2013

THM yummies

I have had to learn new ways of combining foods and have tried a few new recipes. Here are some of my new favorites.
This was my breakfast one day. Egg whites scrambled with green peppers and onions and covered with homemade salsa, slices of a crunchy delicious yam, and THM Trimmaccino (a delicious hot chocolate with a fluffy foam cap).

A delicious E lunch. Waldorf salad. 
Diced apple, celery and almonds mixed with a cup of blenderized cottage cheese mixed with stevia and cinnamon. Yum! 

A yummy little S snack. Cream pops.
Cream cheese sweetened with stevia and mixed with some skinny chocolate then frozen into little Popsicles. Delish!

Yummy, quick S breakfast. Cinnamon muffin in a mug. Topped with cinnamon cream cheese sweetened with stevia. 

What's not to love about a way of eating that allows you to eat this kind of food in quantities that leave you full AND helps the pounds drop off???

Good things:
I'm still happy with this plan after 2 full months
I've lost almost 10 pounds
I saw a number on the scale I haven't seen in about 7-8 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment