Thursday, December 12, 2013

'Good Helper!'

James has been helping with the dishwasher unloading procedure since last spring. He's had a lot of practice at it since then, at least one load a day. I try to thank him for his help and praise him for a job well done.
One day he said to me,"I good helper." And I had to agree with him. He is a go-getter, always wanting to do things, by himself - "I do it!", "I do it myself!", and when he wants to do them, which is usually right now if it's his idea.
I love that he is willing to try and do things and isn't shy or reticent about it. He just jumps in and gets things done. He is definitely project oriented, like his Grandma B. It will be interesting to watch him grow up and see what this boy can accomplish with that kind of attitude.
His daily job, helping unload the silverware from the dishwasher.
He's really good at it, when he chooses to be.

sometimes he doesn't care to put them neatly in the drawer, sometimes he does.

Good Things:
Heaters to warm this house during this Arctic Cold spell
Doing THM/weight control/exercise accountability with my sisters.
Preparing things to return to part-time work as a nail tech...

No comments:

Post a Comment