Friday, May 04, 2012

The Closet Makeover

This is the story of the transition of my closet. From black and white and blah.......(pre-DYT) to
COLOR!!
My closet really used to consist of mostly black, white and brown. I had a very few patterned shirts, mostly solids. I did have a few bright shirts, trying to add some color to myself, but they were more T1 tints.I had really fallen into that trap that 'black makes you look thinner' and 'black goes with everything'.

I love my closet now. I love that all the clothing there is intermixable. I can pull any of them out, put them together and they will coordinate and look good on me. I do need to expand my green choices a bit and maybe some more blues as well, but it's been a very liberating transition and I am so thankful to have found Dressing Your Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment