Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cause I'm Cheap Like That

I found this jewelry kit at Walmart when I went to Club Night in April. It was discounted to $7. I liked the shapes of the earrings in the kit and the pink was good as well so I threw it in my cart.
 I broke it out a few days ago and made a matching set of earrings and necklace. I have found that I really like making jewelry and it's not as difficult as I thought it would be.
 Here are the earrings. I like the oval shapes and the dangling pink beads and thought they were very fitting for my Type 2 wardrobe. Below are the earrings and 30"necklace. The whole set came together in less than an hour. And thanks to the marked down cost of the kit, each item cost a whopping $1. That makes me smile, cause like the title says, "I'm cheap like that."



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post, it inspired me. Jane http://expressingyourtruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete