Monday, October 02, 2006

Weekend Survival


Aren't the weekends supposed to be somewhat more relaxing than the weekdays? Not so here at the Welch Compound.

I did so love listening to and watching conference this weekend though. The talks were all so good and I can't believe how amazing I think Pres Hinckley is. I think he could run circles around me. I really loved the phrase I heard, (not sure who said it): "Adult Onset Pessimism" I have suffered from this disease for most of my life and it's time to be cured.

Jordan went to homecoming on Sat with a friend he worked with at 7 Peaks. Her name is Coleen. Curtis and I took them to the rifle range to shoot early Sat morning. It was frigid and she came in flip-flops but she sure was a good sport. She was not afraid to try to shoot and she had a go with all four of the ones we had with us. I have to admit that I was really surprised that he had asked someone out and I think that he had a good time. It's so strange to watch your baby become a man!

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds great! It's hard to get use to teenagers dating, huh?!
    General Conference was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete