Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ha! Found it!

I totally forgot how to get to this blog of mine. I didn't make a note of the URL or anything and I'm really such a computer doofus. But I finally figured it out and here I am again.

It has really been nutso around here. I truly wonder some days if my house and I will survive this year. If I haven't said before, I drive my kids to American Fork every day for school and since I have a child in afternoon kindergarten that's about 3-3 1/2 hours of driving every day. Add that to the hours of homework coaching every night and other obligations and then you can imagine what my home must look like. I just don't have the time and energy to keep up with it all. And the kids aren't being helpful. They could just put their things away when they get home, but they are as tired as I am and most of their stuff ends up on the floor and on couches and chairs. It makes me tired just to walk through the house looking at all the work that needs to be done.

Enough whining. They are doing really well in school and I'm so happy with the way they are learning to self-govern. (Except in relation to putting their things away at home) They are more thoughtful, think deeper and in different ways and are becoming better at expressing their thoughts and feelings on things. They pray differently and are becoming so knowledgable in spiritual things and scriptural things. It really is worth all the hassle I am having. I think!

It was a full day today, I volunteered for 3 hours at the school so I'm beat. I'm closing this joint down and heading to bed. Laters......

No comments:

Post a Comment