Friday, March 11, 2016

Life of James

As the last little guy at home, James has an interesting life. It's almost like it was when Jordan was our only child. He gets to go places and do things with his parents that some of his other siblings didn't get to do often. He really misses having the kids around and I'm sure it often feels like he's an only child.
Here are some pictures of some of James' exciting adventures over the last month….
James and Mom eating our yummy burgers at PJs.

James and Charlie got new Lego books at the book fair. Here they are putting together the lego toy that came with the book. This is truly a treat because I usually don't let them buy anything. It must have been a good day if I caved in….

Poor Jamie fell asleep at the counter. Doesn't look very comfortable. Since I spend so much time in the kitchen, he is often at the counter playing or drawing near me...

I took James (and Shiala and Kami) to a playgroup someone told me about that was held at the North Chapel. I really wanted James to meet some kids his age who would be going to Kindergarten with him. He was very unsocial the first time but got a bit braver the second time and even went and played with this little guy who had a RC car.

We are so lucky to have James as our little caboose. He will keep me involved at the schools for many years to come. If I didn't have kids at the schools, I imagine I'd just be a hermit in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment