Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Everyone else had other plans for Thanksgiving this year, so we were on our own. We are  happy that Ford and Shiala are living here now, so that they can join us. We just planned the good ol' traditional Thanksgiving meal and it was a wonderful day spent with the people I love most (Only thing that would have made it better would be to have had Jordan and Lindsey here.) 

This is the little kid's table this year… only my 3 little boys
I found some printable placemats with activities on them…that helped pass the time for them.


The big people's table...

The PIES!!
Shiala helped make pies. She loves to bake and we are glad!

Sweet little Kami! So fun to have her close so we can see her and she can get to know us better.

Shiala and Ford - they're so cute. Love them.

Playing a little Canasta after dinner…teaching Shiala the Welch Family Favorite Card Game! HaHa! We sure don't play it as often as we used to...
We have so much to be grateful for. If I tried to write everything down, my poor fingers would likely fall off. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for all his tender mercies and care of our family. He has ALWAYS taken care of us, in good times and not so good times. He is always faithful and anxious to bless His children. Any good thing that I have in my life is a direct result of His love and generosity. His greatest blessing to us all is the gift of His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. The Plan of Salvation and Christ's gift is the ultimate expression of God's love for His Children.

No comments:

Post a Comment