Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunset and rain clouds

This night the sunset was particularly amazing. We had just had a good rain storm, there was still lots of moisture in the air and the colors just didn't stop. They went all across the sky from horizon to horizon. I was a little leery of trying to capture the colors with my phone camera, but decided to give it a try. I cannot believe how well the colors show up. With no fancy filters or anything, just my iPhone.
I wanted it to stay forever. I was in Type 2 chroma heaven this night. All the colors in the sky were on my style guide, with the exception of the bright yellows and oranges. :)

Sometimes, I have had the feeling that I'm looking more through my spiritual eyes than my physical eyes and when I experience that, I see things more vividly, especially the colors. This night I didn't have that feeling, but the colors surely could have made me think I was. God is a master creator!!


The trees at the west edge of our driveway look like they are on fire!
Incredible colors-captured with my little iPhone. 
I wish the sky was always this color. 
The most interesting rainbow I've seen. My house was at the end of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment