Wednesday, August 07, 2013

I was blind but now I see...

When I took Hannah in for her physical for Cheer/Drill the PA mentioned that she ought to see the eye dr. I was not surprised since Curtis and I have both needed and worn corrective lenses since we were young. We went to Blanding to have Dr. Kirk check her eyes and we found out that she has astigmatism. She won't need to wear glasses all the time but they will definitely help her in school and watching games and movies and driving(when that time comes).
Hannah in her really cool new 'glasses'! Just kidding.
Actually, she found a pair that she really likes that are cute on her (they were almost all cute on her) and in 7-10 days she will be seeing better than she's seen in a long time.
Edited-Hannah's new eyewear. Very cute!!



Good Things: Modern technology that allows us to correct our eyesight...
Rain!...
Health Insurance to help cover the cost of medical expenses....

No comments:

Post a Comment