Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It was a good day!

We had such a good day today! Can I please have another? Please!!??

The only problem was all the fighting over who got to play the piano. I should have gotten this book a long time ago! We may have to make a sign up sheet for the piano. Who would have thunk?

I ran for the 2nd day in a row! Can you believe it? I even ran an entire mile today besides the one that I walked, and can I feel it. Why I let myself get 20 lbs overweight I don't know. I hate myself every time I get to this point and wonder why I keep eating. Oh, well, I'll just have to keep plugging along on my trusty, new treadmill. Love that thing. Love that I can read while I'm doing my warm-up walking. I read two chapters in John Bunyan's A Pilgrim's Progress today.

We were supposed to feed the missionaries tonight, but we had a mixup on time and they weren't at home when C went to pick them up. I'm sorry they missed dinner, and hope they got something to eat, although I know it couldn't be nearly as good as the Navajo Tacos we had! YUM!! I hope when J gets out on his mission soon, the people will be good to him and feed him. He's so skinny now, I worry about him not eating enough in the mission field.

Took Soren to the Dr. yesterday. He's growing fine, another boy with a long, skinny body and a big head. Dr. Berry asked me if anyone else in our family had a big head and I just smiled and said yes. Celebrated Soren's 2nd birthday on Sunday. He was mostly interested in blowing out the candles on his cake. We had to keep relighting the candles. After he was done, we weren't sure we wanted any cake, he has a funny way of blowing out the candles and spit was involved. EW!! He is such a joy! So glad we didn't miss out on him.

Well, it's way past my bedtime and I've got a busy day ahead of me. Ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful day indeed! We love Navajo Tacos.

    ReplyDelete