Monday, January 28, 2008

God Be With You Til We Meet Again

I am so full of mixed emotions right now.

So incredibly happy imagining his tender reunion with his sweet little wife. . . .

Sad when I consider that we will not see his cute smile or hear his voice, or smile at his little wisecracks again. Also when I think of his children and grandchildren. . . .

Thankful that he was with us for so long, sharing his wealth of optimism, wisdom and experience. . . .

Hopeful when I think over the men who might possibly be called to be the next prophet. . . .

Blessed to know that Heavenly Father is in charge and these changes will be smoothly made and the work of building His kingdom will go forward without a lurch.

So Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Great thoughts, Kassie!

    I am glad you mentioned hopeful in your post. I have no doubts myself, that our next prophet will become just as dear to me. I also like what you said about being grateful- we were so blessed to have him with us for so long!

    ReplyDelete