Saturday, January 05, 2008

Help Me! I'm Buried....

Under piles of stuff I'm trying to go through and decide if it's something I need to keep and if I do need it, where in the world do I put it.

What is it about the New Year that makes us start going nutso trying to get organized? I started out with all the stuff that had piled up on and around my night-table and then in the process of trying to find a place to put some of it, I emptied part of my bookcase...so I have books, papers, magazines, homeschool stuff, etc. in piles all over my bedroom floor.

And it feels like I have piles in my brain too, because C and I were (dis)cussing the layout of the new kitchen AGAIN! and trying to figure out what lighting and cabinets we will need and what goes where and so I have thoughts of that, thoughts of the junk in my bedroom and thoughts of "I should be working on my Primary stuff" floating around in there and I'm starting to get a BIG headache from it all.

Oh yeah, buried under the 3-4 inches of heavy, wet, white stuff that came floating down this morning in clumps. Seriously, not lovely individual flakes here, but clumps. It's loverly out there and I've got too much to do to go out in it, thank goodness. Ok, back to the piles.

1 comment:

  1. I am currently in that nutso phase myself. I guess there is just something about a new year that makes you want to start fresh and get done what you attempted/wanted to get done the year before.

    Good luck with those piles!

    ReplyDelete