Monday, November 02, 2015

Sugar Run 2015

Our elementary school's PTA and PE started the "Sugar Run" a couple of years ago. They do it the day after Halloween usually, but this year it was on Monday since Halloween was on Saturday. I had volunteered to help so I was there to see Charlie take 5th place in the first grade. I think he surprised himself and I know I was surprised that he did so well. Maybe he will take after some of his siblings and be a runner. Maybe he was just cold since he was only wearing shorts and it was chilly!
Soren was on a field trip and so his class wasn't there to participate. 


Here's Charlie with the other winners in his class.
Way to go Charlie!! That was awesome!
Here's Charlie running by…he just kept going and going. 

Here comes Charlie to the finish line...

Here's my cute little 1st grader, freezing to death before the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment