Monday, November 02, 2015

Halloween

Another October 31. yay. 
Actually it was a pretty low-key holiday and we didn't do much beyond dressing up and doing a bit of trick-or-treating.
I made the boys clean up and sort all the Legos before they could go trick-or-treating. It's a job that we have to do about monthly. For some reason, putting them away after every time you play with them just can't happen and they get to the point where you can't see the Lego table and they start to cover the floor as well. If I didn't like the creative play they create, I'd get rid of the dang things. sigh.

I have no idea why the boys were putting used hand wax on their faces but they sure had fun playing with it.
Soren has a "drippy" nose.

Charlie has a strange beard.
Charlie wanted to be zombie so Hannah used her drama makeup skills and helped turn him into one.
I think she did a good job.

showing off her wound-creating skills

Here are my boys all ready to go collect that candy!
Charlie-zombie, James-the "shy, little kitten", Soren-Power Ranger

Theres the kitten's face



Kami joined us for trick-or-treating and everyone got plenty of candy.

We still allow the kids to eat as much candy as they want. I just want it gone and I don't want to have to police it for days/weeks. Our policy is 'Eat it all and have a good bellyache and be done with it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment