Monday, November 16, 2015

Charlie the barber

It is a rite of passage that all children go through. Cutting their own hair. 
Charles was the culprit this time.  Cambria had given him a haircut earlier but had left the top a bit longer than he liked it apparently. So he took matters (and scissors) into his own hands. 

Here is the damage. Guess he didn't like having bangs
WhenI discovered what he had done, I had to pull out my clippers and scissors and try to remedy it. Thankfully, it looks okay. If you don't look too closely.
my repair job

Not sure he's too repentant ;)
**Edited to add: I posted these pictures and story on my Instagram account and my friend, Tabatha, said Charlie looked proud of what he did and would probably do it again. And she was right. About a month or so later he cut it again, the same way, and this time I had to just buzz it all off. Stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment