Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Ford and Shiala and Kami came down to spend Memorial Day with us. It was fun having them here.
I love Memorial Day. It's one of my most favorite holidays. I love history, family history and connections between part and present generations. We always went to Bluff and Blanding and Monticello cemeteries when I was a kid to clean graves and pay our respects to our ancestors. I loved it. I love continuing this tradition with my own kids. I hope they will continue on in honoring their ancestors :)
Curtis and Kami

sweet little face

resting at Grandma's in Bluff

Nap time...Auntie Cambria and Kami

Redneck ride-kids loved it
Thanks, Joe.





They don't love her at all!

GOOD THINGS:
A bit of a breeze to keep the gnats off in Bluff
Salon time-pedicure for Shiala, haircut for James...
Time to snuggle and play with Miss Kami!

No comments:

Post a Comment