Thursday, March 22, 2012

As you can see I've changed my blog title again.

I changed it a couple of years ago to reflect where I was at that point in my life. I had grand plans to write a lot about the things that were important to me, the things that I was passionate about and the things that I was learning about and trying to implement in my life.

Then life happened.

And the writing never happened. Having baby #9 really threw a wrench in my works.

Lately, I've been thinking about this blog and now I think it needs to go back to what it was in the beginning. A record of the events and happenings in our family's life. A family journal of sorts. As I'm a part of that family I can still include the things I'm thinking about and learning about. I just think I'll have more things to post about. After all, there are 10 other people in this family!

At least that's my hope. Onward and forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment