Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another first for Soren!

He got his first real spanking today. Oh, I've never been so upset with him. Being the baby he usually gets plenty of leniency on things, but today he just went too far...........

My oldest son is in an Architectural Rendering class and had completed a hand done rendering that won 2nd place in a contest at UVSC and got Honorable mention at the Timpview Art Show. I made the mistake of leaving his room door open this morning, and Soren somehow got a thin Sharpie pen and added to the drawing. I have no idea if there is anything that will take the pen off it or not. I feel sick to my stomach when I think about it. J spent so much time on that rendering and now it's all messed up. Most of the markings are at the top and not on J's drawing so I think they could be removed if there was anything that would remove them. Poor J! And poor Soren! He got put in his bed and cried himself to sleep.

This is just one of my bad-mama days. Actually, it's been a bad mama month........

No comments:

Post a Comment