Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What did I do to deserve this?

I'm wondering why my house has been cursed for the last month with germs, bacteria and viruses. We have run the gamut from sinus infections to pinkeye to stomach flu. It's been an absolute nightmare in terms of missed days from school, church, and other activities. Every time I think we're done, something else turns up. And it's so unusual for our family. We have always been very healthy, the only time I see a dr is for my annual exam or for OB care. In fact, he asked me once who my kids saw. I was stumped and asked what he meant. He wondered who we were taking the kids to for medical care. I laughed and told him that he was definitely our doctor but that they just never get sick enough to see a doctor.

Whatever I've done, I repent of it right now. Now, all you GERMS, BACTERIA AND VIRUSES are banished. BEGONE, I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment