Thursday, March 15, 2007

MORP

J got asked to MORP Tues night. SO FUN!

A girl left a stack of underT's on the step with a note that read, "I'd love to take you to MORP, but my name got lost in a crowd. You'll have to wash these shirts and the only name that remains is mine." All the tshirts were covered with names written in colorful marker. Most were kids from school, in his A Capella group, but there were some celebs mixed in. Some of the funnier ones were Queen Elizabeth, Brittany Spears, Anna Nicole Smith, Paris Hilton, Mary Poppins, Hilary Clinton.

He thought they were so fun and didn't want to wash them. In fact, he wore one to school yesterday for fun. But he had an idea who had asked him, so he washed the one with her name on it and, of course, her name didn't wash off. So now he's trying to figure out how to reply in a fun fashion. I'll let you know what he does.

I did take pictures of the note and the fronts and backs of all the shirts. That girl has some great handwriting. I think I need to hire her to do my titles in my scrapbooks. Seriously, cool writing!

1 comment:

  1. Kassie- what a great idea- I LOVE it!!

    That kind of stuff was right up my alley when I was dating! I don't have any great fashion ideas per say- but we used puzzles, jelly beans and refrigerator boxes to ask/give answers.

    ReplyDelete