Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Soren @ 10 months



Soren was 10 months old on Monday, Nov 6. He got his first tooth that day. At least that was the day I first felt it. Today, the 8th, he started to crawl in the normal manner for the first time. He still drops and army crawls if he has to get somewhere fast, but he's sure working hard to stay on his knees. Where, oh, where did my baby go???? He has started being very vocal and voicing his opinion on all sorts of matters. Yesterday Curtis and Soren and I went out to lunch at Jason's Deli and we could not put food into his mouth quickly enough for him. He kept yelling his dissatisfaction and the people around us kept looking at us to see why he was yelling....One older lady stopped by our table on her way out and dropped off a package of crackers for him. Little turkey!
He is sleeping through the night now with great consistency, which is such a blessing for Curtis and I. Now if he just had a bedroom other than ours....He calls me Mom-mom and knows that that means me. His favorite foods are bananas, beans, grapes, meat, peas, berries. He pretty much eats anything, but is not too fond of mashed potatoes. I'm not sure he can be mine if he doesn't like potatoes.

We are so thankful this year to have this sweet little boy as a part of our family. He daily brings joy to our home and a gentleness and softness in all of us. We are blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Well hello Kassie! What a fun surprise to read your comment on my blog! You are so sweet, thank you so much for all of your kind words. :o) How fun that our babies are so close in age...just think, if we lived closer, they could go to school together and be buddies! ;) I hope life is treating you well and you're finding time to do all of the things you love -- I'm sure your kiddos keep you mighty busy though! :) Thanks again for the nice note!

    OH, and since I got a little peek here, I have to add that your little guy is such a cutie!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be grateful that you wrote down all of those things to look back on later. It will be fun to see how he was at 10 months old. He sure is a cutie and I can see that is a huge blessing to your family! :o)

    ReplyDelete