Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Oh, My! What a vision!

I just got to thinking of the newest, fanciest thing out in the world of kitchen appliances that I saw at Home Depot the other day. It was a lovely, stainless steel side-by-side refrigerater with a TV screen on the front of it.



My first reaction was "Hey, that's COOL! Expensive, but very cool."

The other night, for some reason I was thinking about it again and I had a startling vision come to mind of millions of Americans sitting in their recliners right in front of the refrigerator/TV and they were slowly, slowly growing larger and larger because........you no longer have to leave your chair to get a drink or treat from the fridge. You have the 'best?' of both worlds right there in your kitchen/living/family room.

As I type this I'm beginning to wonder which room you WOULD put it in.......Are we the laziest people in the world or what???

2 comments:

  1. Next year's model will have a big screen to match the big butts sitting in front of it!

    I'm coming back to the tree, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL! What a vision that would be! :o)

    ReplyDelete