Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Thru The Month - June

Random Events and Pictures in June:
Nightly Scripture reading - Charles always has to sit with either Curtis or me, as does James. Sometimes they fight over the same small space. Charles likes to read them off my scripture app.
 Picnic lunch at Foy Lake. It was nice just to get out of town and be in nature. 
I love that we can so easily and quickly get up in the mountains.
 After a short 1 day girls' camp, we loaded up our car and headed to the Welch reunion in Bear Lake.
It was a carload!
 We got to eat at Texas Roadhouse. It's my little boys' favorite place to eat. I think they are getting spoiled in all our travels. No McDonald's for them!
Perfect Beach day at Bear Lake!



 Took Cambria back to work at Lake Powell-Bullfrog. 
 Father's Day. Hilarious questionnaires and lemon cake.
 Now off to Trek...Aren't they cute?


 The boys and I 'trekked' to St. George to see Wendy's family. It was H O T! 
Even the water didn't help that much. But we had F U N!

  This was a huge moth we found on our roof. I had no idea we had moths that big around here!
 Now that we're down to only 5 kids at home, we took the leaf out of the table. 
Now it fits in the dining area so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment