Monday, September 15, 2014

BYU XC meet

Curtis and I took the opportunity to go watch Cambria run at the BYU XC race. (We were also going to help Ford and Shiala move down to Monticello. It was nice that they coincided!)

Cambria has struggled with running this year. She has a part time job so it's hard to get enough practice in to be competitive. Add to that the fact that her body has developed into a womanly body and carries more weight than it did when she was a freshman. But she is still doing her best in her last XC season ever! I love that she is participating even though she doesn't feel like she's doing well and could be frustrated by her times. I love that rather than quitting she is sticking it out and being part of the team. I think I will miss watching her race. At least, a little bit.

Proud of you, Girl!!


It was hot and miserable but on she ran….

No comments:

Post a Comment