Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cool in the pool...

We are not great swimmers in our family. Meaning we just don't love to swim. When we moved here they had torn down the old pool and were in the process of building a new one. It has some cool features, but we don't love it and it's sort of expensive, so we don't go swimming very often. (Besides the fact that I hate putting on a swimsuit.)

But today we were looking for something to do and I decided that I needed to let my little boys go experience the swimming pool. I needed to stop being selfish and let them have fun. Soren and James took right to it. Charles, of course, took quite a while to warm up to the idea. And it didn't help that the pipe shot water at his face! I did like that it wasn't very crowded and that they let me just be on the deck in my street clothes watching them. I also really appreciated how my girls help out with the boys. They are awesome big sisters. We may have to go again.....
Soren(running in back), Charles, James, Cambria, Hannah

Charles and James

My Blue-eyed boy, Soren!

WooHoo!

Charles, Marci(friend), James, Soren, Hannah, Sadie and Cambria

Hannah and Said trying to coax Charles into the deeper water.

Hannah on Marci's shoulders

Off she goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment