Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Montana's Reunion

We were sad that Montana would not be with us for our big Welch Reunion. I joked with him that I would make a life sized cutout of him and take it with us. He thought I was weird.
But the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea. I looked all over the Internet and found some places that will make one, but it was very expensive. I just couldn't justify the cost of it. Then there was the space issue. The suburban being out of commission left us with very little cargo space.
So instead I blew up a headshot picture I had of him to approximately life sized and glued it to some cardboard. We attached a little handle and he was set to go with us!

When we left the reunion we sent  Montana to Rexburg with Jordan to see what college life is like.
Jordan and Montana renewing their acquaintance in the main lodge.

Not sure what Jordan was doing here.....Jordan?

Hallelujah! My, what long arms you have....


Pass along cards for Elder Welch....nice photobomb Ford.

Mmmm, Doritos tacos from Taco Bell for lunch.

Family Picture at Cove Fort

Knock, knock! Who's at the door? Looking through the peekhole.

Look closely, it's Elder Welch rolling a hoop!

Elder Welch checking out all the antique furnishings in the rooms of Cove Fort.

What a wagon-load!!

No comments:

Post a Comment