Sunday, July 08, 2012

I'm losing the battle

I had great plans to post much more frequently over the summer. However, I failed to take into account having the kids home. And the fact that they all want to be on the computer. I am losing the battle to get computer time because there are just too many of them and only one of me. And I'm just too old to stay up late to post.

Actually I have put passwords on the computer and we are all learning to find other things to do with our time. Some sewing, quilt square cutting, crocheting and cooking are happening around here! Just finished reading Robinson Crusoe to Joe(6) and just starting the Oddysey with Noelle(12). The other kids are all reading on their own. Lots of exercise between walking, running, weightlifting, plyometrics and gymnastics. And lots of feeding of pigs.

 We are having a terrific summer. Hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment