Saturday, March 07, 2009

Hooray!! It's Here!

I had almost given up hope that it would ever arrive......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gotcha!

Nope, not the baby, just my Project 365 Kit from Becky Higgins. I ordered it on Jan 1 and so did a zillion other people. They ran out of what they had in the warehouse, and so mine was backordered. It was supposed to show in Feb, but didn't and so I thought that I just wasn't going to get one. Then I got an email on Thurs that it had come in by slow boat from China and was ready to ship out to me. It came today by FedEx. It's a really cool concept for capturing a year of life, one picture a day. I've been diligently taking my pictures, now I just need to print them and put them in the right slots and keep going for the rest of the year.

I'll post a picture when I have some of the pictures in.

Maybe the baby will show up today, too. I've been having contractions just not regular enough to head to the hospital yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hope he shows up soon! I've heard the project 365 is pretty cool. You'll have to show it to me.

    ReplyDelete