Tuesday, July 03, 2007

JULY????????????????

Someone pick me up! I can't believe that June is gone! I got next to nothing done. Think it had anything to do with my crazy travel schedule and sick family when we were home? Well, I'm using that as my excuse anyway.

One last jaunt in my future, to my hometown to attend the sealing of my new adopted niece to my sister and her hubby. She's almost 4, so this will be a wonderful memory for her to have. I love attending sealings. It's so amazing to see those children all in white.....almost makes you wish you hadn't been married in the temple, or were adopting all your children. But I only said almost. I am so thankful for the blessings we receive from being eternally bonded together as a family. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

I've been doing lots of research on a particular subject lately and at some point I'll post my thoughts and conclusions, but I will say that yet again, Heavenly Father has allowed me time to grow and learn and I have been taught some things that you think would just be common sense, yet I didn't know. I find it amazing how conditioned we are by our society to believe in certain 'norms' and then to find out later what the Lord has said about it.....I only wish I had been ready for the 'truth' before now. But that's all for now, I'll leave it at that and you hanging.................

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. This life is so full of contadictions. We have also entered a period of time that we are so desensitize that almost nothing shocks us any more. I have not been reading the news or watching the tv. It is has blessed my life. I don't miss it at all! I am getting more done also. I am hoping that I will soon be able to really get myself motivated on some new subjects. I am still so struggling with some of the very basics such as reading my scriptures daily. It is a personal struggle for me.

    I made a comment on my blog about your comment

    ReplyDelete