Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm so done!



I am so DONE with family vacations.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all those things, but we have overloaded ourselves this year and I really need some home time to balance it all out.
We just finished up a Yorgason family reunion and my in-laws outdid themselves in it's planning. There was a great turnout and it was so much fun. My kids got to go to Lagoon for the first time on Fri. I was surprised that my boys weren't too anxious to ride the 'scary' rides. I helped the youngest girls for a while, then the tweens for a while, then spent the evening riding all the big rides with the teenagers. That new ride, Wicked, is great. Unfortunately, it lived up to it's name, destroying J's new digital camera that flew out of his pocket on the upswing. Thank goodness for a warranty. Here are a few pics of the kids at Lagoon.























No comments:

Post a Comment