Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Is this really going to work?

Just thought I'd give this blog thing a try. I like typing my journal anyway and now it's much cuter than the 'notepad' version I had before.
We are trying to settle into a regular routine again after a summer of craziness. I, for one, am looking forward to the routine, but I am having a hard time getting the kids convinced that it's a good thing. I have to remind them of every, little thing. With seven kids that is an awful lot of instructions being issued from my mouth every day. No wonder they tune out 'motherese'!
I am so happy to be reconnected to the world. We have not had the internet in our home for over two years and I have missed being able to look up whatever I desire at the touch of a button. It's way too much work to go to the library every time you think of something you need to do some research on. Funny how much we have come to rely on the internet for information and to connect to people.
Anyway, here's to the internet and to a new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment