Sunday, March 30, 2014

We finally get to meet Kami

We finally had a free weekend to run to Orem to meet Kami and see Ford and Shiala. It was really hard waiting a week to go. I knew I didn't want to horn in on Shiala's mom but I was very anxious to be there. Wish there was more I could have done to be helpful. I hope as I get more opportunities and more grandkids, I will figure out how to be more helpful.

She pretty much slept the whole time we were with her. The little bit she was awake, she was very calm. Ford and Shiala say she is just a great baby, very calm and easy. I told them they should count their blessings and they said they do!

She looks quite a bit like my babies, like Ford did as a baby, but I also see Shiala in her, mostly in her mouth. She has a good amount of darkish hair and is just the sweetest little thing. We love her so much! Can't tell that by the pictures of everyone loving on her, can you?
Aunt Hannah and Kami

Aunt Sadie holding Kami and Aunt Cambria admiring her.

Grandpa having a little heart-to-heart with Kami.

Yup, he still knows how to hold babies!

Grandma with Kami. I forget how little they are. Even though she was a good-sized newborn, she still felt tiny in my arms.

Aunt Cambria getting her turn to hold Kami.

Good Things
no track meet this weekend
seeing my son so involved with his child
Getting to eat at Outback with Ford and Shiala

No comments:

Post a Comment