Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sixth grade Graduate!

One more down, three more to go. Six Welch children have completed elementary school. Sadie is the latest. She graduated on May 21, 2013. She is an excellent student and enjoyed her years at Monticello Elementary school. I remember when she was little and I was so looking forward to her being able to go to school, thinking that I'd have some time to myself to get some things done. How funny life is. Three more boys came to our family and I'm still waiting for the last kid(or two) to go to school so I can get some things done.....And Sadie has gone and grown up on me! Next year she will be in 7th grade in the high school. That is a bit scary!!
Photo Op before walking the aisle. 

There's a smile on that pretty face. 

Sadie receiving her awards and certificates.

We are very thankful to have this beautiful, smart young woman in our family. We are pleased with her good work and efforts to do her best in all things. Love you, Sadie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment