Friday, May 01, 2015

Thru the Month - April

Random events and pictures from April:
Cambria participated in several track meets
This one was at San Juan High
 GENERAL CONFERENCE!! 
My favorite weekends :) I'm always sad when it's over
 Here was our Conference snack bar...
 Easter was on the same Sunday as Conference this year...
the kids always enjoy looking for their baskets
 Looks like they made a haul
 Sadie and her selfies.....
 Hannah and some friends had a photo shoot at a local B&B...
They took like 598,348 pictures!

 One night Cambria had some friends over for a movie. The boys weren't invited to watch with them, but that didn't stop them from watching it through the sliding doors. Haha.
*reminds me of growing up with the drive-in theater across the street. If you didn't put the speaker in your car, you only got to watch the movie, not hear it. Or if you snuck in....
 I participated in my first 5K-only walking. It was a school district event for their employees. I had joined a fitness challenge group and we had to sign up to participate. It was fun walking with my old high school buddy, Marti, and her sister. At least now I can say I've done a 5K. 
Not sure I'll ever run one.....
 There were a few days when we ran to the grocery store and grabbed some chicken tenders and chips and fruit and had a 'car picnic' in the school parking lot before Charles had to go in to Kindergarten. Not enough time to run home to eat it and then get back to school. What a cool mom I am. 
 James had his first ever dental appt. He did fine with the cleaning and exam and the first filling appt, but then he decided he hated it all. hooray. Another one who makes a scene at the dentist office.
 The elementary school had a patriotic Spring Festival. Soren created his own costume. He printed off the state and national flags, taped them to skewers and then duct-taped them to his shoulders. His teacher, Mrs. Butler, loved it! I love his creativity and independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment