Saturday, May 30, 2015

Graduation

The day finally arrived. 
After 13 years. 

The culmination of lots of work by teachers, parents and Cambria. 

She has officially graduated from high school. 

terrible picture but what can you do in an auditorium?
Watch out world! On to bigger and better things.
Allie, Grandma and Cambria
So much beauty it hurts my eyes!

I really hate how I look in these pictures but I will put them here anyway

Can't believe my baby girl is so grown up!

Sweet moment.
(even with a photobomber)

Ah, be still my heart.
I love these two and love that they love each other. Sister relationships are so sweet and there's nothing like them.

one of those momentous days in a parent's life

We have some funny traditions here in 'Cello' one of which is allowing the graduating seniors to spray paint their name on the road in front of the school. It eventually wears off before the next year so I decided to get a photo of Cambria's before it can no longer be seen.

We also have very small graduating classes.
Cambria's was especially small since some of the kids her age had graduated earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment