Friday, June 20, 2014

More Yummy things I've eaten on the THM plan

I haven't stuck to THM as much as I should have but I have enjoyed lots of new things. Here are a few of them...

I made Alfredo potatoes for everyone else and Alfredo cauliflower for me. It was tasty! I don't crave potatoes like I used to.


I made tostada shells out of cheese. So easy and no carbs.


Strawberry whey smoothie! I've never been a fan of fruit shakes but I LOVE this smoothie! I go through a lot of frozen strawberries these days!


Fruit salad made of one apple, mandarin oranges and strawberry slim belly jelly! I sprinkled a tiny bit of coconut on top. Mmmmmm…


This is a low carb cookie dough dip for the berries. It's made of cream cheese and it's pretty darn tasty.


Friday pizza night with a lo carb crust for me. Crust is made of eggs, cheese, almond flour, flax meal and seasonings. I really love this pizza!!


No comments:

Post a Comment